Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What's Up With Us?

Not much. We had a great Thanksgiving feast at our house. Everyone was here minus Ashley and Ryan who went to Gig Harbor to be with Ryan's family. The halls are decked, the tree is trimmed and no, the shopping is not done. Thanks to Aaron we have a fair amount of lights this year. FYI for those who don't know, the 2 new children added to our list of grandchildren belong to Adam's girl friend, Layna. They are Solill and Gabriel. We wish all of you a very peaceful holiday season. I'm wishing for the same!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I think I need to borrow Aaron this year. I cant find the energy to finish my decorating. Love you hope your having a wonderful holiday!

Stevens1007 said...

I love this pic. of all of you! What cute kids AND grandparents! That's great having the decorating done! Mine is coming along slooooooowly. It sounds like you guys all had a good time at Aunt Shirley's Birthday! I hate not living out there, it sounded like fun!