Friday, December 31, 2010

I Got All Shook Up!



Yes folks I got all shook up in October when I got laid off from my job. So what does one do when they don't have a job? Head to Austin, Texas to see my nephew's baby blessed and to see my niece star in the Texas State musical "All Shook Up". My sister, Linda and her son Brian came also. (They didn't know that I was coming so what a surprise when Janice and I picked them up at the San Antonio airport.) We had the best time visiting Janice's family, the Alamo, the River walk and eating our way from San Antonio to Austin. Emily did a fabulous job and I was very lucky to get to see the play twice! Fun times!


Emily and Brian after the performance.

My sisters, Linda, Janice and my nephew, Brian.

My sis, Janice, her husband, Preston, my nephew Ryan holding his son, Elliot. Ryan's wife Havilah and my niece, Katherine.

No comments: