Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF SPRING!

Taylor just celebrated her 7th birthday and of course Grandma forgot her camera, so this picture is from my phone and not the best.


Bob and I go fishing every May up the gorge with family. I was impressed with my catch, but I showed this picture to my students and the kids were more concerned with what happened to my hair!

What a pretty day! Aunt Diana's trailer on the left, Grandma's motor home in the middle and our humble abode on the right. We had a wonderful time.


Our youngest grand daughter, Marlee decorating her eggs. She would dip them in the dye and then lick it off. She is a comedian!


Taylor has her Daddy's artistic abilities and takes time with her eggs.


Rane and Gabe!


Wil!


Spring break at the zoo!


My glass table bit Marlee in the ear and she had to have 3 stitches. It was so sad holding her down. Really sad for Bob as she looked up at him and said, "Papa help me."


Solill got a hair cut! So cute!!!

1 comment:

Stevens1007 said...

FUN! Well except the stitches. That's the worst! June was about the same age when she got some on her head. We had a really rotten nurse, too! BUT all the rest looked fun!!